Whether your mother is loving or distant, caring or critical, this is a place to stop and reflect about the challenge of that maternal bond.
All daughters and mothers are welcome!



Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Almost May and Mother's Day!


Hi All,

As we say "Goodbye" to the month of April this week, I pray that your spring is off to a joyous start!

With May approaching, I'm delighted to see THE MOTHER GAP touching so many hearts.
Do you know someone who feels alienated from her mom?  Or perhaps, a young mother who might benefit from my memoir and treasure her children more.  Copies of my book can be purchased at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or directly from me.  It makes a great gift!

Oh, and I want to share a brand new video trailer for the book.  What do you think?
Please leave me a comment with your thoughts.



Blessings!
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    Thought the video was great accept I couldn't finish reading some of the sentences, otherwise, it is great.........
    Hope you are selling lots of books.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete