Whether your mother is loving or distant, caring or critical, this is a place to stop and reflect about the challenge of that maternal bond.
All daughters and mothers are welcome!



Saturday, January 11, 2014

THE MOTHER GAP

Happy New Year to Y'All!

Finally, after three years and countless hours glued to my computer, my memoir of searching for connection with my mother is finished!  The Mother Gap is in the final editing process and should be available early March (or SOONER!).

Are you curious?  Check out my video clip at http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-mother-gap/x/5893292

I'm praying that my story will bring encouragement to a multitude of women who want a better relationship with their mothers.  Truly, GOD can bridge the gaps in our hearts and in our relationships!


Blessings always!
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Jess, congratulations on finishing your memoir! I trust God will use it to bring hope to many readers. Bless you for all the effort you put into it.

    Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. Please let me know how I can e-mail you.

    Be of good cheer,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete