Whether your mother is loving or distant, caring or critical, this is a place to stop and reflect about the challenge of that maternal bond.
All daughters and mothers are welcome!



Friday, December 31, 2010

Starting Anew

 A New Year, a New Chapter!

As uncertainty looms for many of us,
especially if you are out of work like my husband is...
anticipating something special or better in the new year
can be a challenge.

But so much of life unfolds in an unexpected way!
Truly, we have no guarantees in this world...
except~
the LOVE of GOD found in JESUS CHRIST.

Know Him and know Peace.

I'm reminded of a simple and profound hymn
that I learned in 1978 when I
first came to Christ:  Trust and Obey.

If I take the lyrics to heart:
Trust and obey for there's no other way
to be happy in Jesus,
but to trust and obey.

Then my trusting eliminates fretting or worrying!

 
Praying that when 2011 ends
I will look back and see
that I was better at trusting and obeying.

~ New Year's Blessings to You and Yours  ~

1 comment: